Lucy Jones is a physical therapist practicing in Cherry Hill, NJ. Lucy Jones specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lucy Jones can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lucy Jones will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lucy H Jones PT, GSC's Practice location
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Get Direction
Lucy H Jones PT, GSC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Johnson DPT127 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Mr. John Raymond Tocco DPT50 E Gloucester Pike Barrington NJ 08007
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3400 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Mrs. Ami R. Patel PT11596 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19116