Dr. Eduardo Acosta is a pathologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Acosta is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Acosta can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Acosta may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1971
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1971
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Dc Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospitals
- Presybterian Medical Center / Philadelphia, PA, Pathology 1974
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- Hematopathology, Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital Program - now known as MetroHealth
- Cleveland Metropolitan Gen Hosp / Cleveland, Ohio 1980
Dr. Eduardo Padlan Acosta M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Eduardo Padlan Acosta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Craig Alan Voss MD4230 Burnham Ave Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Neil J. Rawlinson M.D.7300 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Rajendrakumar Raghunath Ingle MD4230 Burnham Ave Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Yashpal D Agrawal M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stacy June Kim M.D.4230 Burnham Ave Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Christine Ruemmler-gamble M.D.4230 Burnham Avenue Las Vegas NV 89119