Dr. Corina Busuioc is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Busuioc specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Busuioc performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Corina Adela Busuioc O.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77204Get Direction
Dr. Corina Adela Busuioc O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Deakins O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Jessica R Mathew OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Sandra K. Fortenberry O.D.4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Matt Sin Valdes OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Ruhee Dhalla O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Beth Gail Harper O.D.4901 CALHOUN RD HOUSTON TX 77204