Dr. Jorge Gonzalez is a prosthodontist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Gonzalez specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Jorge A Gonzalez DDS's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75246Get Direction
Jorge A Gonzalez DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- What Does it Mean to be an Extrovert or Introvert?
Definition of ExtrovertThere has been a lot of confusion on what really characterizes an extrovert. It has become a problem for anyone to really tell whether he or she is an extrovert or not. This has got some people confused about who they really are to an extent that they find it hard to make...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- Lyme Disease in Children
Lyme disease can affect anyone, regardless of age or gender. However, those who spend a lot of time outdoors are at a higher risk for Lyme disease because they are exposed to ticks more than others. According to research, children are more commonly affected by Lyme disease because they spend more...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Raymond Rodriguez DMD6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Priscila Schaefer D.D.S.2100 Ross Avenue Dallas TX 75201
- Dr. Rowan Hilton Buskin BDS, MSC6029 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Michael Oppedisano D.M.D.4809 Columbia Ave Dallas TX 75226
- Dr. Darrell Greg Seal D.D.S.6010 Sherry Ln Dallas TX 75225
- Stephen M Parel DDS3302 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246