Dr. Il W. Park MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)9400 Rosecrans Ave Bellflower CA, 90706
Dr. Il Park is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bellflower, CA. Dr. Park specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Park can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Park can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Miliary tuberculosis and acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Characterization of multiple mRNA species of simian immunodeficiency virus from macaques in a CD4+ lymphoid cell line.
- Ultrastructure and blood-iris barrier in experimental rubeosis iridis in rabbit.
- The effect of diabetic control status on the clinical features of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Intraocular pressure and axial length in children.
- A study of the bronchial provocation test with methacholine in patients with active pulmonary tuberculosis.
- 15P Change of mTOR, p6, NBR1 and LC3A/B-I/II in A549 cells treated with graphene oxides.
- Molecular-biological and taxonimic studies on Pseudomonas halocrenaea, a bacterium from Permian salt deposits.
- Molecular biological taxonomy of some free-living nitrogen-fixing bacteria.
- Ancestral remnants in deoxyribonucleic acid from Pseudomonas and Xanthomonas.
- Dissimilarity between human and bacterial deoxyribonucleic acids.
- DNA homology and taxonomy of Pseudomonas and Xanthomonas.
- Functional analysis of the vpx, vpr, and nef genes of simian immunodeficiency virus.
- Effects of vif mutations on cell-free infectivity and replication of simian immunodeficiency virus.
- Amino acid sequence requirements for the incorporation of the Vpx protein of simian immunodeficiency virus into virion particles.
- Targeting a foreign protein into virion particles by fusion with the Vpx protein of simian immunodeficiency virus.
- Molecular determinants of acute single-cell lysis by human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- Effects of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection on programmed cell death in the presence or absence of Bcl-2.
- A chimeric simian/human immunodeficiency virus expressing a primary patient human immunodeficiency virus type 1 isolate env causes an AIDS-like disease after in vivo passage in rhesus monkeys.
- Prospective study of corticosteroid as an adjunct in the treatment of endobronchial tuberculosis in adults.
Dr. Il W. Park MD's Practice location
Bellflower, CA 90706Get Direction
Dr. Il W. Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.71380 Highway 21 Covington Louisiana 70433
- Miss Latasha Mason MD22550 Savi Ranch Parkway Yorba Linda California 92887
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805