Dr. John Woods is a general practitioner practicing in Kingston, TN. Dr. Woods does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Woods provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1977
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Anesthesiology
Dr. John Franklin Woods M.D.'s Practice location
Kingston, TN 37763Get Direction
Dr. John Franklin Woods M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What Causes Jock Itch?
What Causes Jock Itch?Jock Itch is a fungal infection that both men and women develop in the warm and moist environs of their groin, especially the junction between their thighs and waist. The infection is characterized by wavy reddish-brown rashes that appear raised and inflamed at the center,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Thomas G Allen MD950 Main St Wartburg TN 37887
- Dr. Peter Gagnon Stimpson M.D.901 Grove St Loudon TN 37774
- Dr. George Alden Swanson M.D.1200 J D Anderson Dr Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Robert Walter Paret M.D.100 Union Valley Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. William Joseph Roberts MD PHD1445 Kingston Way Kingston TN 37763
- Dr. Thomas Francis Boduch M.D.314 E Spring St Kingston TN 37763