Dr. Vinay Kutagula MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Vinay Kutagula practices Geriatric Medicine in Little Rock, AR. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Kutagula works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Vinay Kutagula MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Addison, TX 75001Get Direction
PLANO, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Vinay Kutagula MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kutagula
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Jack T Fendley M.D.2215 Wildwood Ave Sherwood AR 72120
- Dr. Muhannad Heif MD2200 Fort Roots Dr North Little Rock AR 72114
- Dr. Zulekha Hamid MD10001 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Oumitana Kajkenova MD1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Gregory N Henson M.D.2215 Wildwood Ave Sherwood AR 72120
- Dr. Gohar Azhar M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205