Dr. Patricia Sand is a pediatrician practicing in Redding, CA. Dr. Sand is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sand diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sand can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1983
University of California 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- University Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Arizona, Integrative Medicine
Dr. Patricia Sand MD's Practice location
Redding, CA 96001Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Sand MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Yves B. Terrazas MD1000 Vale Terrace Dr Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Raileen C Lagoc M.D.1832 Buenaventura Blvd Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Lloyd G Braemer M.D.1135 West St Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Deepika Saini M.D.1035 Placer St Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Michael J. Vovakes MD1035 Placer St Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Christine E Austin MD1832 Buenaventura Blvd Redding CA 96001