Dr. Donald Ellenburg is a pediatrician practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Ellenburg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ellenburg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ellenburg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1976
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Donald T. Ellenburg M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Donald T. Ellenburg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellenburg
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Andrea N. Meadows M.D.145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Karthik R Krishnan MD801 N Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Thomas L Clary MD145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Paul Barongan MD145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Miriam Lynn Weinstein MD2001 Laurel Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Saroj Mehta MD145 E Vance Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830