Dr. Deborah Rufner is a pediatrician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Rufner is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rufner diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rufner can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1975
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Pediatrics
- Naval Regl Med Ctr
- Naval Medical Center San Diego 1978
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Deborah K Rufner M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Deborah K Rufner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD7450 S Mason Montgomery Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609