Dr. James Szymanowski is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Richmond, IN. Dr. Szymanowski specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Szymanowski can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Szymanowski can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1973
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Ohio State University Hospital
Dr. James E Szymanowski M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, IN 47374Get Direction
Dr. James E Szymanowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Dr. Marvin Scott Haswell M.D.1050 Reid Parkway Richmond IN 47374
- Dr. Martha E Fagan MD1050 Reid Parkway Richmond IN 47374
- Dr. Joseph M Smith M.D.1050 Reid Parkway Richmond IN 47374
- Dr. Erika Barlow Brandenstein M.D.5333 McAuley Drive Ann Arbor MI 48106
- Dr. Steven M Johnson DO3542 N Western Ave Connersville IN 47331
- Dr. Amy Catherine Wynn D.O.3542 Western Ave Connersville IN 47331