Dr. Anne M. Meduri MD
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental DisabilitiesA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children 1600 Rockland Road Wilmington DE, 19803
Dr. Anne Meduri is a child neurologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Meduri specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Meduri is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1988
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- SUNY/Robert Warner Rehab
Dr. Anne M. Meduri MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Anne M. Meduri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meduri
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Dr. Thomas James Casey M.D.937 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. James Coplan MD919 Conestoga Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Wilkerson MD830 Old Lancaster Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Beth Parrish MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803
- Dr. Rhonda S. Walter MDA.I. DUPONT HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN WILMINGTON DE 19803