Dr. Pablo Luis Gonzalez lavagnini MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology602 S Atwood Rd Suite 105 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Pablo Gonzalez lavagnini practices Radiation Oncology in Bel Air, MD. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Gonzalez lavagnini specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Facultad De Medicina Universidad De La Republica MD
Dr. Pablo Luis Gonzalez lavagnini MD's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Dr. Albert L Blumberg MD6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Geoffrey A Neuner MD6701 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Neha Pradip Amin MD500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Eva Sara Zinreich MD6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Robert K Brookland MD6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mark Vikas Mishra M.D.500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DRIVE RADIATION ONCOLOGY BEL AIR MD 21014