Dr. Walid Hussain is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Hussain cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 2012
- Children's Mercy Hospital Program
Dr. Walid A Hussain M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Walid A Hussain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Jodi K Jackson MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Emily M Mcnellis MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Eugenia K Pallotto MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joshua E Petrikin M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Robert G. Holcomb M.D.10550 Quivira Rd Lenexa KS 66215
- Dr. Brian James Heimes M.D.4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111