Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC is a top Doctor in Tualatin, OR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Tualatin, OR, Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Alabama Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC's Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Dr. Michael R Vanallen MD, PC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vanallen
- Why Young Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Freezing Their Eggs Early
While many freeze their eggs for the potential of having children down the line, it isn't as common in young women. However, those with rheumatoid arthritis have started to in order to ensure their disorder will not be able to stop them from a dream of having children.How does RA impact...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Restaurants Mislabel Products as Gluten-Free
Do restaurants falsely advertise “gluten-free” products on their menus? This study in Australia says that they do. Maybe not intentionally, but there are many products on menus that claim they are gluten-free, when they are really unsafe for those who have celiac disease. ...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Cynthia Dee Gray M.D.615 Se Chkalov Dr Vancouver WA 98683
- Dr. Michael J Adler M.D.2250 NW Flanders St Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Murray Douglas Joe M.D.1508 Division St Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Jay C Poorman M.D.1130 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Michael Patrick Davey MD3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael Lee Workman M.D.1405 Se 164th Ave Vancouver WA 98683