Dr. Maria E Marzo DR
Dentist | General Practice326 N Hamilton St Painted Post NY, 14870
Dr. Maria Marzo is a Dentist practicing in Painted Post, NY. Dr. Marzo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Columbia University College D.D.S. 1989
- [Optic neuritis, brain stem syndromes and myelitis: rapid conversion to multiple sclerosis].
- Neurological impairment in alpha-mannosidosis: a longitudinal clinical and MRI study of a brother and sister.
- Immunological profile of patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis. Expression of adhesion molecules.
- [The usage of calcium channel blockers in acute cerebral ischemia].
- [Internuclear ophthalmoplegia in relation to lidocaine and pentothal].
- [Cerebral arterio-venous malformations in children under 10 years].
- [Phenotype variability in adrenoleukodystrophy. Presentation of three new cases and a review of literature].
- ["Locked-in" syndrome due to hyperglycemia].
- Recurrent Guillain-Barré syndrome and CNS demyelination.
- [Ocular myasthenia: clinical course and strategies for treatment].
- Low-dose steroids reduce flu-like symptoms at the initiation of IFNbeta-1b in relapsing-remitting MS.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy during treatment with interferon-alpha.
- [Profile of efficacy and safety in the treatment of remittent-recurrent multiple sclerosis with interferon beta-1b].
- General Family Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children's Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Therapy
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American College of Prosthodontics
- New York Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center General Practice
Dr. Maria E Marzo DR's Practice location
Painted Post, NY 14870Get Direction
Dr. Maria E Marzo DR's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marzo
- Mallory .
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Richard B Dunn DDS1007 Broadway Elmira NY 14904
- Daniel Oconnell D.D.S.103 Washington St Elmira NY 14901
- Dr. David C. Schirmer DDS400 S Tamiami Trail Venice FL 34285
- Jamie C Baker DDS2735 Westinghouse Rd Horseheads NY 14845
- Dr. Gregory Louis Schultz DMD209 Liberty St Bath NY 14810
- Dr. Margo Leah Wade D.D.S.138 Front St Addison NY 14801