Dr. Scott Rodgers MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Scott Rodgers practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Nashville, TN. Dr. Rodgers evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Rodgers seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1994
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Mass Gen Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Mass Gen Hosp, Psychiatry
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Scott Rodgers MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Scott Rodgers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodgers
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Heather L Waterhouse MD2325 Crestmoor Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Tammy S Alberico MD1909 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Lynna Gaye Hollis M.D.230 Venture Cir Nashville TN 37228
- Dr. Rashelle A Browne-tomlinson M.D.2120 L St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Robert L Chalfant MD300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Richard A Colletti M.D.109 Holiday Ct. , D10 Franklin TN 37067