Dr. Stylianos Voulgarelis practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Voulgarelis treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Athens School of Health Sciences 2008
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Stylianos Voulgarelis M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Stylianos Voulgarelis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Multiple Sclerosis?
The first question that comes to mind when one is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) is, "Can I live a normal life with multiple sclerosis?" Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease of the central nervous system. For people who have multiple sclerosis, the myelin sheath that covers their nerve...
- What is Sinusitis Gejala?
What is Sinusitis Gejala?Sinusitis Gejala is an infection of the sinuses that causes inflammation. The condition can be extremely painful. However, it is known to disappear on its own in most instances. Sinusitis causes specific inflammation of the paranasal and can be a result of fungus, viruses or...
- Causes of Epilepsy
Epilepsy, also classified as seizure disorder, is a neurological disorder affecting the nervous system. A seizure is the result of electrical activity disturbance in the brain.There is no single cause for epilepsy for about half of the population with this condition. In other cases, the cause of...
- Holistic Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be very embarrassing and make you discomfort able. However, you can relive then naturally.Since doctors have not been able to come up with a sure cure, experts emphasis on devising ways to live with it. Remember, if you have IBS, you shouldn’t be...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226