Dr. Fred G Fedok MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Fred Fedok received his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Pittsburgh in 1975 and his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Pennsylvania State University in 1979. Dr. Fedok completed his ...
- Evaluation of the efficacy of 2- versus 3-dimensional computed tomography.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the anterior nasal cavity: a dual institution review.
- The effectiveness of a "critical pathway" in the management of laryngectomy patients.
- Otolaryngologic manifestations of Cowden syndrome.
- Management of the central nasal support complex in naso-orbital ethmoid fractures.
- Comprehensive management of nasoethmoid-orbital injuries.
- Operative time analysis of miniplate fixation of the mandible.
- New-onset facial paralysis and undiagnosed recurrence of cutaneous malignancy: evaluation and management.
- Regional recurrence of squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal cavity: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Advances in minimally invasive facial rejuvenation.
- Revision rhinoplasty.
- Revision rhinoplasty using the endonasal approach.
- Outcomes in reoperative thyroid cancer.
- The treatment of nasal fractures: a changing paradigm.
- Current trends in facial resurfacing: a survey of American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery members.
- The value of preoperative radiotherapy response to maximizing laryngeal conservation in early stage supraglottic carcinoma.
- Managing the neck in the era of the short scar face-lift.
- Facial plastic surgery: discussion and debate. Preface.
- The relationship of external and internal sidewall dimensions in the adult Caucasian nose.
- Cutaneous lasers.
- Discussion and debate among facial plastic surgeons: everyone wins.
- Corrective nasal surgery in the younger patient.
- Management of the middle vault in endonasal rhinoplasty.
- The difficult neck in facelifting.
- Essential Grafting in the Traumatized Nose.
- Costal Cartilage Grafts in Rhinoplasty.
- Update in the management of the middle vault in rhinoplasty.
- Primary Rhinoplasty.
- Augmenting the Prejowl: Deciding between Fat, Fillers, and Implants.
- Treating Scars of the Chin and Perioral Region.
- Worldwide Perspectives in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Complications of 5-fluorouracil therapy in head and neck cancer patients.
- The management of the lower eyelid in facial paralysis.
- The lateral crural turnover graft: correction of the concave lateral crus.
- The transconjunctival approach in the trauma setting: avoidance of complications.
- The aging face.
- Transconjunctival blepharoplasty.
- Dopamine-secreting glomus vagale: a case report and histopathologic correlation.
- Rhinoplasty And Septoplasty
- Face And Neck Lift
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer
- Cheek and Lip Implants
- Chin Augmentation
- Facial Reconstruction after Cancer or Trauma
- Ear Pin Back
- NeoGraft 2.0
- Scar Revision
- Facial Aging
- Lasers and Chemical Peels
- Facial Blemishes
- Skin Growths
Dr. Fred G Fedok MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
FOLEY, AL 36535Get Direction
Foley, AL 36535Get Direction
Dr. Fred G Fedok MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fedok
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD2025 Technology Parkway Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Jame Francis Arnold MD419 S 3rd St Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. Thomas D Samson M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy Hauck M.D500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Rogerio I Neves MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033