Dr. Craig Boulris is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Boulris specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Boulris tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1991
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, General Surgery
- Long Beach Mem Med Center
Dr. Craig M. Boulris MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Get Direction
Dr. Craig M. Boulris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boulris
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Dr. Scott M Taylor MD400 29th Street Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Mathias Masem M.D.1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94158
- Mr. Leonid Alex Pugach PA2970 Hilltop Mall Road Richmond California 94806
- Dr. Robert Clark DO3243 Clayton Road Concord California 94519
- Dr. Patrick N. Siparsky M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo Ohio 43614
- Dr. Thomas Winfield Peatman M.D.80 Grand Ave Oakland CA 94612