Dr. Denis J Frank M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology7301 E 2nd St Suite 300 Scottsdale AZ, 85251
Dr. Denis Frank is a gastroenterologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Frank specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Frank performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1971
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Univ Miami/Jackson Mem Mc, Other Specialty L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Los Angeles County-University Of California Medical Center
Dr. Denis J Frank M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Get Direction
Dr. Denis J Frank M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frank
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- 7 Travel Tips for Celiac Patients
A dreaded illness called the gluten-sensitive enteropathy, which is commonly known as celiac disease, affects both men and women regardless of age. It is likely acquired through hereditary genes that tend to develop or mutate in the body. Getting to know celiac disease is rather complicated and full...
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- What Is IBS? Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome a Serious Medical Condition?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common medical condition that is found in a large number of people. Although this condition is very common in older adults, it is also likely to affect people in younger age groups. Irritable bowel syndrome as a medical condition is known to impact as many as 25...
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Dr. Frederick I. Kenny M.D.349 E. Coronado Road Phoenix Arizona 85012
- Dr. Sudhakar A Reddy MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Neena S Abraham MD13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Navjot Singh MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Philip Gregory Foutch D.O.1520 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Vincent J Honan MD3707 N 7th St Phoenix AZ 85014