Dr. Andrew Crockett is a general surgeon practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Crockett specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Crockett provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
UNIV OF UT SCH OF MED 2005
University of Utah School of Medicine 2005
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2005
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2008
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH, Surgical Critical Care 2008
Dr. Andrew Owen Crockett M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Owen Crockett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy Honigsberg M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756