Susheel K Sharma M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1401 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD, 21061
Dr. Susheel Sharma is a cardiologist practicing in Glen Burnie, MD. Dr. Sharma specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sharma also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Sarojini Naidu Medical College M.D. 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Top 10 Doctor2014Metro Area
- Patients' Choice Award 2013, 2015Patients' Choice
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2013, 2015-16Compassionate Doctor
- Cardiology Consultation
- Nuclear Cardiac Stress Testing
- Exercise Treadmill Stress testing
- Carotid Duplex Ultrasound
- Holter And Event Monitoring
- Patient Education with Emphasis on Lipid Management and Cardiac Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Vascular Ultrasound
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT)
- Device (Defibrillator and Pacemaker) remote and in-office monitoring
- 12 Lead Electrocardiogram
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain
- Heart Attack Prevention
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Form Sclerotherapy
- Radio Frequency Endovenous Ablation
- Stab Microphlebectomy
- Leg Pain
- Leg Swelling
- Board CertifiedBoard Certified in Cardiology
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Professional MemberAmerican College Phlebology
- Professional MemberRoyal College Physicians of UK
- Leeds and Manchester University Hospitals, England Internal Medicine 1986
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan Interventional Cardiology 1991
- Leeds and Manchester University Hospitals, England Cardiology 1989
Susheel K Sharma M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Get Direction
Susheel K Sharma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharma
- M. k.
- J. s.
Re: Dr Sharma.
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Emerson Walden, Jr.301 St. Paul Place Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Stephanie Schwalm Jacobs M.D.2002 Medical Parkway Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 Ridge Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- Srivasavi K. Chaganti M.D.2900 Linden Lane Silver Spring Maryland 20910
- Ashwani Kumar Bassi M.D.325 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061