Dr. Nancy Hicks is a psychologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Hicks specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hicks evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hicks because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Nancy V Hicks LPE's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72211Get Direction
Nancy V Hicks LPE's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hicks
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Teri E. Haskins2723 Foxcroft Road Little Rock Arkansas 72227
- Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. David Charles Haas M.D.2001 Club Manor Dr Maumelle AR 72113
- Dr. Thomas Revillion Winans PHD600 S Mckinley St Little Rock AR 72205