Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.
Doctor27901 Woodward Ave Suite 300 Berkley MI, 48072
Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is a top Doctor in Berkley, MI. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Berkley, MI, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- 2011 Detroit Super Doctors
- Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- William Beaumont Hospital, Cardiology 1995
- William Beaumont Hospital, Interventional Cardiology 1997
- William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.'s Practice location
Berkley, MI 48072Get Direction
Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shoukfeh
- Syed a.
In my opinion he is very noble person and perfect in his profession..
- Tips for Preparing Nursing Staff for Natural Disasters
“Always be prepared” is a well-known Scouting motto. For medical professionals, especially for nurses, this motto rings particularly true. Since nurses are often referred to ‘as the most trusted professionals in healthcare’, patients will often turn to them for help and advice on anything...
- The Link Between Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is common between lupus and rheumatoid arthritis?Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis are both autoimmune disorders. Autoimmune diseases occur when your immune system begins to produce antibodies against your healthy cells. These antibodies are termed as autoantibodies. Experts still have not found...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Fuad Turfah M.D.1811 Monroe St Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Deon David Middlebrook MD20176 Livernois Ave Detroit MI 48221
- Dr. Bruce Henderson M.D.44555 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Lisa Manz-Dulac MD20030 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Raafat Issa M.D29111 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081
- Maher Rabah DO27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072