Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is a top Doctor in Berkley, MI. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Berkley, MI, Mazen Shoukfeh M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- 2011 Detroit Super Doctors
- Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Michigan State University 1992
- MSU College of Human Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- SCS/MSUCOM/St Joseph Mercy Health System Program
- William Beaumont Hospital, Cardiology 1995
- William Beaumont Hospital, Interventional Cardiology 1997
- William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.'s Practice location
Berkley, MI 48072Get Direction
Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shoukfeh
- Syed a.
In my opinion he is very noble person and perfect in his profession..
- New Treatment for Celiac Disease Using Nanoparticles Is Underway
Recently, investigators have found a potential way to develop a treatment for celiac disease, which, according to Cour Pharmaceuticals focuses on the autoimmune disease, along with other inflammatory diseases. The treatment has been approved for clinical trials in August, 2017, and these trials have...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Deon David Middlebrook MD20176 Livernois Ave Detroit MI 48221
- Dr. Bruce Henderson M.D.44555 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Lisa Manz-Dulac MD20030 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Raafat Issa M.D29111 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081
- Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.390 Park Street Birmingham MI 48009
- Kenneth W Shaheen M.D.2585 Crooks Rd Troy MI 48084