Dr. John Thomas Mcdonnell MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy46-001 Kamehameha Hwy Suite 401 Kaneohe HI, 96744
Dr. John Mcdonnell practices Allergy and Immunology care in Kaneohe, HI. Dr. Mcdonnell specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Mcdonnell provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Natural rubber latex. A short history of its production, use and sensitizing features in the development of latex allergy in adults and children.
- Chronic urticaria exacerbated by the antioxidant food preservatives, butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) and butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT).
- Physicians required by Medicare to sign attestation sheet.
- Esophageal ulceration associated with oral theophylline.
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis: a case report and comment on reliability of testing sources.
- The effect of theophylline on the lower esophageal sphincter pressure.
- Differences in spectral composition between monostrut Bjork-Shiley and Carbomedics valves implanted in the aortic position.
- Spectral characterization and classification of Carpentier-Edwards heart valves implanted in the aortic position.
- Spectral composition of heart sounds before and after mechanical heart valve implantation using a modified forward-backward Prony's method.
- Time-frequency and time-scale techniques for the classification of native and bioprosthetic heart valve sounds.
Dr. John Thomas Mcdonnell MD's Practice location
Dr. John Thomas Mcdonnell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdonnell
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- Dr. Franklin Yoshinori Yamamoto M.D.99-128 Aiea Heights Dr Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Philip Iee-lian Kuo M.D., PH.D.414 Uluniu St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Victoria A Wang M.D.321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Stuart L Rusnak M.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. George Ewing MD1329 Lusitana Street Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Abigail Sutima Harada M.D.1329 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813