Dr. Kathryn Penfold is a psychologist practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Penfold specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Penfold evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Penfold because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Kathryn Penfold M.SC's Practice location
Traverse City, MI 49684Get Direction
Ms. Kathryn Penfold M.SC's reviewsWrite Review
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Kristine Wilmoth Gerling MS9116 E 13th St Cadillac MI 49601
- Dr. Danielle J. Beauvais PSY.D.30 N Main St Ambler PA 19002
- Dr. Anthony Craig Hockin PHD1105 Sixth St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Ralph Ford EDD909 Gray Rd Traverse City MI 49686
- Ms. Catherine D Mckay M.A. L.L.P.1000 Hastings St Traverse City MI 49686
- James L Talbott MS LLP105 Hall Street Traverse City MI 49684