Dr. Kiran Dwarakanath is a pediatrician practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Dwarakanath is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dwarakanath diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dwarakanath can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Kiran Dwarakanath MD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58206Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11236Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Kiran Dwarakanath MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Dr. Chandra sekhar Yangalasetty MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Susan K Zelewski MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Frank J Shelton MD1000 S Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Eric R Lunn MD212 S 4TH ST STE 301 GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Dr. Laura L Place MD1599 J St Grand Forks Afb ND 58205
- Dr. Ahmad E Qawasmi MD1300 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND 58201