Dr. Alexa Marrach is a psychologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Marrach specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Marrach evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Marrach because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alexa Marrach PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alexa Marrach PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Dr. QuaVaundra A. Perry PH.D.2249 Ridge Rd. Rockwall TX 75087
- Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD12880 Hillcrest Road Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Laura Hoppenstein Lacritz PHD ABPP5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Amanda Gayle Glover PSY.D.7557 Rambler Rd Dallas TX 75231
- Frederick Collins Hodges III PSY.D.7200 Hwy 161 Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Karen Kay Brewer-mixon PHD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390