Dr. John S Condojani D.O.
Family Practitioner200 W. Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ, 85941
Dr. John Condojani is a family practitioner practicing in Whiteriver, AZ. Dr. Condojani specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Condojani possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. John S Condojani D.O.'s Practice location
Whiteriver, AZ 85941Get Direction
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. Edgar Alan Boone M.D.200 West Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Joy Louise Boone M.D.200 West Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Marc Steven Traeger M.D.200 W. Hospital Dr. Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Christopher K Jentoft M.D.200 West Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Mark Wesley Kleve M.D.200 W. Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941
- Dr. Pattie Jean Malone MD200 W. Hospital Drive Whiteriver AZ 85941