Dr. Lynn Anderson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC, 28144
Dr. Lynn Anderson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Anderson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Anderson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Anderson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1986
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Fellow American College of Ob/Gyn
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Kentucky Affiliated Hospitals 1990
- University of Kentucky
Dr. Lynn Anderson MD's Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Lloyd D. Lohr M.D.7 Medical Park Drive Lexington North Carolina 27292
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Mills MD135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Brittian Wood Beaver MD349 Penny Ln Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Scott Douglas Stahle M.D.911 W Henderson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Holly A Stevens M.D.307 E Thom St China Grove NC 28023
- Dr. Eric John Panner MD349 Penny Ln Concord NC 28025