Dr. Ann Brucker is a speech language pathologist practicing in KNOXVILLE, TN. Dr. Brucker specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Brucker evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Brucker helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ann Brucker MA CCC-SLP's Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37902Get Direction
Ann Brucker MA CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Ms. Tracy Lynn Hensley MA, CCC, SLP5610 BROWN GAP RD KNOXVILLE TN 37918
- Jami L Stafford MACCC-SLP614 MABRY HOOD RD KNOXVILLE TN 37932
- Jessica Robison M.S. CCC-SLP9040 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Janene Cooch-stout5837 LYONS VIEW PIKE KNOXVILLE TN 37919
- Rebekah Jane Rowland CCC-SLP2030 CHILHOWEE MEDICAL PARK MARYVILLE TN 37804
- Elizabeth Rainero M.S.,CCC-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR STE 126 KNOXVILLE TN 37923