Mr. Andrew Scott Crimmel
Acupuncturist2801 N Front St Harrisburg PA, 17110
Andrew Crimmel is an acupuncturist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Crimmel evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Crimmel treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Mr. Andrew Scott Crimmel's Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17110Get Direction
CAMP HILL, PA 17011Get Direction
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Dr. Laura Stella osorojos Eisenstein DOM, L.AC.3608 Montour St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Ms. Nancy J Kschinka MED., MAC., DIPLAC.101 Front St. Boiling Springs PA 17007
- Linda C. D'agostino L.AC, DIPL OM1120 Cocoa Ave Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Douglas C Kiehl OMD1418 Holly Pike Carlisle PA 17015
- Carolyn Romako L.AC.5521 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Jill Loughery DOM2407 VALEY ROAD HARRISBURG PA 17104