Dr. David Rainwater is a Dentist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Rainwater specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David Mitchell Rainwater D.D.S's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72223Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72223Get Direction
Dr. David Mitchell Rainwater D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Daniel A. Lieblong D.D.S.12822 Crystal Valley Rd Little Rock AR 72210
- Dr. Samaria Mascagni DDS12120 Colonel Glenn Rd Little Rock AR 72210
- Dr. Alissa Medina DMD1403 North Loop 336 West Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Andrew George Orr D.D.S.123 N Center St Lonoke AR 72086
- Dr. Lamar W Lane DDS3801 Woodland Heights Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Richard Alan Cain D.D.S.3001 Horizon Ave Bryant AR 72022