Dr. Gerald Mattia is a Chiropractor practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Mattia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mattia seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gerald R Mattia D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Gerald R Mattia D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Luis Del Rio201 East Ruby Avenue Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Justin Cough2871 Clayton Crossing Way Oviedo Florida 32765
- Dr. Angie Marie Cuevas DC8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Matthew Antonucci2000 N Alafaya Trail Orlando Florida 32826
- Dr. Brooke Nichole Iwanski D.C.239-332-2555 Fyers Fl 33907
- Dr. Scott David Barnhart DC1050 Us Highway 27 Clermont FL 34714