Dr. Nagamoto, a board-certified surgeon, received a medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine, and completed both an internship and residency at the University of Illinois College of ...
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Il Coll Med Peoria, General Surgery
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria 1991
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria Program
Dr. Toshio Nagamoto M.D.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
Dr. Toshio Nagamoto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nagamoto
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Dr. Mary K. Harada M.D.705 Elm St Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Donald Eugene Yarbrough M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. David M. Faddis M.D., FACS3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Terry Wayne Shortridge MD55 Twin Oaks Lebanon OR 97355
- Dr. Christopher A Bombeck M.D.3680 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Marie A. Ray M.D.705 Elm St Sw Albany OR 97321