Dr. Ashraf R. Aziz MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology441 N Lakeview Ave Anaheim CA, 92807
Dr. Ashraf Aziz is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Aziz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Correlations between physiological parameters and performance in elite ten-pin bowlers.
- The relationship between maximal oxygen uptake and repeated sprint performance indices in field hockey and soccer players.
- A stair-climb test of cardiorespiratory fitness for Singapore.
- Grip strength measurement in competitive ten-pin bowlers.
- Aerobic demands of the dance simulation game.
- Physiological characteristics of Singapore national water polo team players.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus presenting with pancytopenia due to bone marrow myelofibrosis in a 22-year-old male.
- Measured maximal oxygen uptake in a multi-stage shuttle test and treadmill-run test in trained athletes.
- Measuring and predicting maximal aerobic power in international-level intermittent sport athletes.
- Relationship between measured maximal oxygen uptake and aerobic endurance performance with running repeated sprint ability in young elite soccer players.
- Validity of the running repeated sprint ability test among playing positions and level of competitiveness in trained soccer players.
- Is retrograde really safe and effective?
- Should epidural analgesia be used in free flap transfer?
- First reported cases of exercise-associated hyponatremia in Asia.
- Fibre optic sensors for selected wastewater characteristics.
- Temperature compensation in determining of Remazol black B concentrations using plastic optical fiber based sensor.
- Recent advances in DNA-based electrochemical biosensors for heavy metal ion detection: A review.
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Hematology/Oncology; St Johns Espiscpl Hsp-S Shr, Internal Medicine; Jamaica Hosp, Internal Medicine; Nyu Downtown Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ashraf R. Aziz MD's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92807Get Direction
Dr. Ashraf R. Aziz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aziz
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.650 Columbia Street San Diego California 92101
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. George Guinto Miranda MD26691 Plaza Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Dr. Vandana Agarwal M.D.350 Vinton Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Greg R Angstreich MD300 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Madhavi Mummaneni MD1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868