Dr. Amandeep S Sangha MD
Neurologist | Neurology1101 Sam Perry Blvd Suite 414 Fredericksburg VA, 22401
Dr. Amandeep Sangha practices Neuropathology in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Sangha studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Government Med College 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Amandeep S Sangha MD's Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23226Get Direction
Dr. Amandeep S Sangha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sangha
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- The Color Red Can Boost Your Energy
According to a new study, seeing the color red may help to move the muscles faster and stronger with more force. This new finding may have applications in sports and other activities where a quick boost of energy is required.According to researcher Andrew Elliot, professor of psychology at the...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Dr. Maha Alattar MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd. Fredericksburg Virginia 22401
- Dr. Paul M. Colopy MD220 Executive Center Pkwy Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Dong chul Park MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Arun Singh Chhabra M.D.1101 SAM PERRY BLVD STE 414 FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401
- Dr. Christopher Kobet MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Dale Wilton Pcsolyar M.D.220 Executive Center Pkwy Fredericksburg VA 22401