Dr. Moethu Win M.D. is a top Doctor in Zephyrhills, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Moethu Win M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Moethu Win M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Moethu Win M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Zephyrhills, FL, Dr. Moethu Win M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Institute Of Med I MD
University of Medicine , Yangon Medicine
Institute of Medicine
University of Medicine 1 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology- 2006
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn/Long Island College Hospital Program
Experience & Accolades
- Member South Florida Baptist Hospital, Plant City, FL
- Member Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, Zephyrhills, FL
- Member Florida Hospital Tampa, Tampa, FL
Dr. Moethu Win M.D.'s Practice location
Zephyrhills, FL 33541Get Direction
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL 33542Get Direction
Dr. Moethu Win M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) for Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic medical condition that is associated with pain spread widely through various parts of the body, such as the bones and muscles. The symptoms are very subjective, which means that they cannot be determined easily with physical examination, even with...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Michael E. Jasin M.D.13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Ramanath S. Rao M.D.37852 Medical Arts Ct Zephyrhills FL 33541
- Dr. Sujatha Borra MD13333 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Tracy Erin Smithey M.D.7074 Grove Rd Spring Hill FL 34609
- Dr. Sharifa K Maddix MD24420 State Road 54 Lutz FL 33559
- Dr. David T Goldsberry M.D.4020 Sun City Center Blvd Sun City Center FL 33573