Dr. Duke Yim is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. Dr. Yim specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Yim tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Duke Yim M.D.'s Practice location
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Get Direction
APO, AP 96205Get Direction
Dr. Duke Yim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Dr. Salvador B. Cecilio M.D.91-2139 Fort Weaver Road Ewa Beach Hawaii 96706
- Dr. John A. Jiuliano MD104 Poipu Drive Honolulu Hawaii 96825
- Dr. Gregory Dammann M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. William Ely Burkhalter MD1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Mickey M Tseng M.D.2228 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Byron Hideo Izuka MD98-1079 Moanalua Rd Aiea HI 96701