Lisa Willer is a physical therapist practicing in Stevensville, MI. Lisa Willer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lisa Willer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lisa Willer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lisa M Willer MS PT's Practice location
Stevensville, MI 49127Get Direction
Lisa M Willer MS PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Lacey Kreft DPT4382 Cleveland Ave Stevensville MI 49127
- Joseph Houston Capps RPT1147 S 3rd St Niles MI 49120
- Judd M Herring DO, MPT, COMT2296 John Rolfe Pkwy Henrico VA 23233
- Kensey Case Bermingham DPT20 N 2nd St Niles MI 49120
- David Kipp MS, PT, OCS183 Peace Blvd Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Mrs. Mary Melissa Moore P.T.2500 Niles Rd Saint Joseph MI 49085