Dr. Joshua Lee Johnson D.C.
Chiropractor310 Susan Dr. Normal IL, 61761
Dr. Joshua Johnson is a Chiropractor practicing in Normal, IL. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Johnson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joshua Lee Johnson D.C.'s Practice location
Normal, IL 61761Get Direction
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Steve Troyanovich DC322 Susan Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Sherra Bryant Conde D.C.1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Philip L. Bolton D.C.211 S Prospect Rd Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Deborah Ann Yoos D.C.220 N Eldorado Rd Bloomington IL 61704