Dr. Deanna N. Ruddell MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy18 Corporate Hill Drive Suite 110 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Deanna Ruddell practices Allergy and Immunology care in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Ruddell specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Ruddell provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1991
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1991
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Deanna N. Ruddell MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72223Get Direction
Dr. Deanna N. Ruddell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruddell
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Dr. Eddie W Shields M.D.10310 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jim Mark Ingram M.D.18 Corporate Hill Drive Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Ellen Lu MD18 Corporate Hill Drive Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Swapnil Vaidya MD, PHD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Lori Kagy M.D.10310 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Karl Vance Sitz M.D.18 Corporate Hill Drive Little Rock AR 72205