Dr. John Nicholas Tasiopoulos D.O.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1880 W Winchester Rd Suite 201 Libertyville IL, 60048
Dr. John Tasiopoulos is a gastroenterologist practicing in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Tasiopoulos specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Tasiopoulos performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1991
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Northwestern University Evanston Hospital 1992
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
- Lutheran General Hospital, Gastroenterology
Dr. John Nicholas Tasiopoulos D.O.'s Practice location
Libertyville, IL 60048Get Direction
Dr. John Nicholas Tasiopoulos D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tasiopoulos
- Everything to Know About Celiac Disease
There are many types of people who have allergies or are sensitive to certain foods. One of these allergies or sensitivities is gluten. Those who are sensitive to gluten are diagnosed with Celiac disease, which has a vast history that makes it a commonly known condition. But how exactly did Celiac...
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- Is the Gluten-Free Trend Coming to an End?
It is essential that those with celiac disease do not eat any gluten – even accidentally. But many people think that a gluten-free diet is just a fad and not a medical necessity for those who have celiac disease. These same people discount the implications of even accidental gluten exposure. ...
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- Avoiding Titanium Dioxide Might Benefit Those with Colitis, New Research Suggests
Titanium dioxide is a substance used in many food items. Recently researchers from the University of Zurich have shown that this substance can increase inflammation and damage to the intestinal walls of mice. This indicates that this substance could have the same effect on humans which could be...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Is Safe and Effective for Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
People with ulcerative colitis understand the pain of going to the restroom. There are many people who do not understand the pain associated with this condition.But what if there was an opportunity for the intestinal tract to heal?We are talking about fecal microbiota transplants, and they may bring...
- Dr. Nazneen S. Ahmed M.D.6512 White Pine Way Libertyville Illinois 60048
- Dr. Shahid Ilahi M.D.22285 North Pepper Road Lake Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Dale L. Coy M.D.22285 Pepper Rd. Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Bruce Greenberg M.D.1415 S Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Mitchell Bernsen M.D.1415 S Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Mr. Eric Yegelwel MD3405 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004