Dr. Richard David Stutzman M.D.
OphthalmologistWalter Reed Army Medical Center Ophth Service 6900 Georgia Avenue, Washington DC, 20307
Dr. Richard Stutzman is an ophthalmologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Stutzman specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Stutzman can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Stutzman can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Surgical technique for suture fixation of an acrylic intraocular lens in the absence of capsule support.
- Corneal iron line following LASIK with epithelial ingrowth.
- Night firing range performance following photorefractive keratectomy and laser in situ keratomileusis.
- Acanthamoeba keratitis in a U.S. Army soldier after unauthorized use of contact lenses in the combat theater.
- Digital imaging to assist preoperative planning for ipsilateral rotational autokeratoplasty.
- The effect of moxifloxacin and gatifloxacin on long-term visual outcomes following photorefractive keratectomy.
- Effect of brimonidine tartrate 0.15% on night-vision difficulty and contrast testing after refractive surgery.
- Effect of blast trauma and corneal foreign bodies on visual performance.
- Traumatic cataracts secondary to combat ocular trauma.
- Goblet cell response after photorefractive keratectomy and laser in situ keratomileusis.
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; D D Eisenhower Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard David Stutzman M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
Dr. Richard David Stutzman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stutzman
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Dr. Renee C. Bovelle M.D.12200 Annapolis Road Glenn Dale Maryland 20769
- Dr. Alisa Kim M.D.2403 Research Boulevard Rockville Maryland 20850
- Dr. Nancy Ann Tanchel M.D.8321 Old Courthouse Rd Vienna VA 22182
- Dr. Anna Park MD106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Marshall Phillip Keys MD121 Congressional Ln Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Jeevan Mathura MD1160 Varnum ST NE Washington DC 20017