Dr. Walter Joseph Talamonti M.D.
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine1 American Rd Whq Suite 513 Dearborn MI, 48126
Walter Talamonti is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Talamonti specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Talamonti participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1983
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1983
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Effectiveness and cost-benefit of influenza vaccination of healthy working adults: A randomized controlled trial.
- Partnerships between health care organizations and medical schools in a rapidly changing environment: a view from the delivery system.
- An integrative medicine intervention in a Ford Motor Company assembly plant.
- Impact of compliance to oral hypoglycemic agents on short-term disability costs in an employer population.
- Asbestos lung disease.
- Oakwood Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Oakwood Hospital Program
Dr. Walter Joseph Talamonti M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Walter Joseph Talamonti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Talamonti
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Elie Ramzi Khoury MD15831 Mack Ave Detroit MI 48224
- Dr. Michael R Harbut M.D., M.P.H., F.C.C.118 N Washington Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Timothy J. Bodnar M.D.Henry Ford Health System Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Jayant C. Sanghvi M.D.Henry Ford Health System Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Joslyn Nicole Witherspoon M.D., M.P.H.2799 W. Grand Boulevard Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Gregory H Zielinski MD5050 Schaefer Rd Dearborn MI 48126