Dr. Steven Gordon is a pediatrician practicing in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Gordon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gordon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gordon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1988
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Steven K Gordon MD's Practice location
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033Get Direction
Dr. Steven K Gordon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Dr. Susan M. Fudge-erickson M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Ronald Carroll Meyer M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Bontrager M.D.8300 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Lance J Lazatin M.D.6055 W 46TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Dr. Katya Bograd MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Brian Shear MD8300 W 38TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033