Dr. Smith Kidkarndee is a psychologist practicing in Middletown, CT. Dr. Kidkarndee specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kidkarndee evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kidkarndee because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Smith Eddie Kidkarndee PSY.D., M.S.ED's Practice location
Middletown, CT 06459Get Direction
GLASTONBURY, CT 06033Get Direction
Dr. Smith Eddie Kidkarndee PSY.D., M.S.ED's reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. David N. Greenfield PHD8 Lowell Rd. West Hartford CT 06437
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Kristin Johnson Dinatale PSY.D.350 Center St Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Sean Timothy Hart PSY.D.864 Wethersfield Avenue First Floor Hartford CT 06114
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D.Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457