Dr. Nicholas Papakonstantinou is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Papakonstantinou specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Papakonstantinou tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Kyphoplasty (vertebral Augmentation)
- Cleveland Clinic
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
Dr. Nicholas S. Papakonstantinou M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas S. Papakonstantinou M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What are metatarsal bones?
The five long bones of the metatarsus of the foot are known as the metatarsals. Just as metacarpals of the hand are made of different components, similarly, metatarsals are made of different components such as a proximal base, shaft, and distal head. Arches of the foot are formed by the metatarsal...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire1349 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills Michigan 48307
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.1349 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD1101 West University Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. Peter Michael Boruta MD1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Michael W Laker M.D.1135 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Michael I Quinn MD1349 S ROCHESTER RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307