Dr. Joseph Jura MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA, 98664
Dr. Jura received his medical degree in 1998 from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He completed an Internal Medicine residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center and a fellowship in Pul ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joseph Jura MD's Practice location
Dr. Joseph Jura MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jura
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- Why Beauty Sleep Should Be Taken Seriously
A study published in the journal BMJ, provides supports to the concept of beauty sleep. A small study conducted by Swedish researchers shows that adequate rest is essential for looking healthy. Until now, the concept of beauty sleep lacked solid evidence from science.In this study, 23 healthy...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Dr. Adrian E Varela MD10330 Se 32nd Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Radhika Sekhri Breaden MD11790 SW BARNES RD STE 330 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar MD10201 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Akram Khan M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Curtis Gregory Delplanche O.D., M.D.501 Se 172nd Ave Vancouver WA 98684